Monday, May 18, 2015

Almost a Month Away



     It's a Monday night, May 18th, I'm two days away from being a month away from departure!  I'm feeling the stress a bit.  I looked at a calendar and the realization hit me, I don't have much more time here in Chicago, and the two weekends before I leave I'll be out of town!  I thought to myself about all that I still needed to do before leaving and felt a bit overwhelmed.

     To ease the stress of that feeling, I decided to make a To Do list before departure.  I have lately been getting into using One Note through Word, and made a page titled "To do before departure June 20" under my travel tab.  So far, I have about 14 things listed, and I know the list will continue to grow as more things pop into my mind.  Ahh!!!  Just this past weekend, I purchased a travel backpack -- I figured that would be the most comfortable thing to carry around and it has a good amount of space.  Funny that I don't actually own a backpack, this one is made by Timbuktu (my husband says they have good quality, durable products), and he seems right.  Buying the backpack did make things a little more real.  There is a ton to do before I leave but I just plan to take it one day at a time.  Let me know if you have any advice, this will be the longest I've stayed outside of the U.S!


No comments:

Post a Comment