Monday, May 4, 2015

Post Pre-Departure Webinar...So much to do before June 20th!

I'm super pumped about going to the Philippines--Team Philippines woop woop -- I just finished the pre-departure webinar about 15 minutes ago, can you tell?  It was very helpful but got me thinking and planning.  I'm going to list the things I need to start working on/thinking about below:


  • What to bring, need to make a list of things to pack/buy
  • Creating a presentation on Chicago and Spry Elementary School
  • Registering with the Embassy once I know exactly where I will be assigned
  • Gifts, small and lightweight
  • What I want to do/see while I'm there
  • Planning down time
  • Having my students write letters to the students I will be meeting
  • Talking to my mom and planning what to do
  • What to do with social media?  Should I set up an instagram account for just picture that Filipinos can follow me on?
If there is anything else you can think of please add!  I've never gone away for this long of a time before so I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment