Saturday, June 20, 2015

First day of travel

   

    Today is the long travel day, the first day of the Philippines trip!  I got about 3 hours of sleep last night and I had done 75% of my packing on Monday ---who would have thought it would take so long to do all the last minute things!  My husband made the analogy that it's similar to planning for a wedding in that you think you have most of it done in advance and you feel pretty good, then as the day approaches you realize that you still have so much to do, all the little things!

I wanted to blog yesterday, but even though I had the entire day and thought I would have time, somehow time got away from me, so I'm making up for it ;) 

Anyways my flight from Chicago to Detroit was smooth and it was so exciting to meet some of the group in Detroit!  This is us below!


No comments:

Post a Comment