Sunday, June 21, 2015



    I made it to Japan!  The flight was LONG --6 hours felt like 12..but I did get to watch a few movies and I highly recommend McFarland!  I also met and chatted with one of the flight attendants and my seat neighbor.   Every hour or two I stretched my legs and chatted with other TGC teachers.  Everyone is so excited about the trip.  Whenever I talk to a new acquaintance and share why I am going to the Philippines and tell them about the program they are super engaged in what I am doing and excited about it as well---so the news of TGC is spreading!  Yay for raising awareness about global education to others :)

One neat fact, Delta does an excellent job of getting your attention during the safety procedures --they show a really funny video so next time you fly internationally through Delta check it out, see below for pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment